//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My BFF to kill you!.

Status : Baby Panda is feeling BORED



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: YOUR NAME

end of sem 1 + me mandi tepung
hye semua...
now sem 1 aku dh hbs and we have a great ending cbb one of my classmate pnye bufday...
so last day 2 semua mandi tepung...
why aku selalu kna trok ble bab-2 tepung nie???
well sem 1 dh lepas..now kna tunggu result plak...adoiiii tkot nie...
oky now what i'm going to do after sem 1...
igt nk cri krja but tgk-2 xcri agy..dok besarkn bdn kt umh jew...
hmmmm...so damn bored...
plus i miss my bie masam...oky ats nie my bie msm...
wndu glew kt dy...
hmmmm....now i'm thinking wht i gonna do to finish this sem break...
hey i need to do sumthing instead of BELA BADAN
hahhahaha...cari kerja or dok umh jew....hmmmm
well yg nie later i will think...
now i wanna put my pic n the bufday girl when we kena mandi tepung..
see how awesome kteowg mndy tepung... XD